New Member 😊

Amret1989

Songster
Apr 15, 2020
Hello,
I am new to the site & to chicken raising. I currently have 14 chickens. 7 I hatched and 7 I bought. 4 are silkies, 3 are Easter egger, 1 is an olive egger, 2 are French maran, 1 is a golden Wyandotte, 1 is a buff Orpington, and the rest are mixed. (My cousin raises tons of chicks and sent me random eggs) I also have 1 duck I just hatched and 1 other duck in the process of hatching. I’m excited to one day eventually have my own eggs & I am an animal lover, as well as my kids. We just recently bought a house back in December and I’ve always wanted chickens, so after a couple months of planning, here we are. I also have a panther chameleon named Sir Reptar Rugrat, he is 11 months old. I have 2 yellow belly slider turtles, they are 2, named Tortinelli and Killmonger. We have one pit mix puppy, she’s 3.5 months, her name is Arya. I am currently a social media investigator. I found this site by googling research on incubation and different aspects of making sure your chick/duck hatches healthy! 😊

Back
Top Bottom