new member and a new owner....

You shouldn't have as much mess once they are outside. Mine free range but even when they are inside they are not as messy as they were when inside. I also but some of their food and water outside the coop to encourage them to make the mess outside. They also have a small pool outside.

Well as promised, here's a short video of the kids playing in the kitchen sink. I got home at a reasonable time tonight and finally started to get my plans together. A few supplies .and the outdoor brooder should be ready for them. But, I do have a question. How well do ducks endure heat? I'm slightly worried that they may overheat once outside. The run and indoor area I have for them is joined to my garage and I'm worried that the lack of insulation at the moment may cause issues. Any thoughts?

Also, thanks to everyone who has responded and welcomed me to the forum, your support and kinds words are greatly apreciated.

Click the image to get to the download page. it's in 3gp format so I hope you all can see it. If not, I'll have to figure out how else to upload it.

Back
Top Bottom