New member and chicken newbie from TN

Welcome! What type of chickens do you have in your flock?
Hi, thank you! My husband and I have wanted to keep chickens for years, and with all the crises going on regarding chickens and eggs, etc. we knew this was the time. We have ordered chicks to be delivered mid April: 3 each of Black Ameraucana, French Cuckoo Marans, Black Laced Golden Wyandottes, and Buff Brahmas.
We have five acres of land in middle Tennessee consisting mostly of woods and rocks on a slope.
I’m in the process of planning for a coop to be built. We have a huge fenced in area out back which is being repaired and made to be predator proof, ground leveled, and all that. The coop and run will go in that.
I still have everything to learn and I’m thankful to have this place to learn from.

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies!
Thank you. I’m overwhelmed by the vast amount of resources available, and especially by the personal support of experienced people who want to help.

Back
Top Bottom