New Member but not new to BYC

CluckNCrowFarm

In the Brooder
Aug 11, 2016
Hello all,
My name is Kathleen and I was a member of BYC since 2008 under a different user name but basically lost that account due to a divorce. Or at least I have not been able to recover it. Anywhoooo, I am from Indiana and have hosted a few Chickenstocks here with the support of BYC and many wonderful BYC members.
Unfortunately, as my flock is aging (oldest is now going on 9), I am trying to get back to my BYC roots to begin looking for trusted eggs and birds as I have successfully done in the past.
I look forward to getting back into the swing of things and don't hesitate to stop by and say hello!

Regards,
K

Yorkshire Coop

Everything is possible.....
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Aug 16, 2014
Over the hill! UK
My Coop
My Coop
Hi Kathleen and welcome back to BYC :clap

Those are some fabulous ages for your flock, wow! That shows just how well cared for they are. It's a shame you can't get back into your old account have you emailed ~ [email protected] That could be a way to get your old account back.

Enjoy being back and good luck for the future.

CluckNCrowFarm

In the Brooder
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks YC, my boys and girls are well cared for and they impress me daily, especially with the antics the pull of at their ages, I like to think I am doing something right.
As for support, I did email support thank you for asking, it was tied to an email I no longer have access to unfortunately. Of course I have been lurking for quite a while so BYC has always been my go to!

Top Bottom