New Member - California

Pleasure to meet you. The speckled Sussex is my favorite out of my flock. I don't know if it is a hen or a roo. As for right now her name is Flower. She is very outgoing and has personality plus. She is the first to great me and likes to stay close. Very adorable. My other little beauties are Hiccup, Baby, Peep and Piper, I am so enjoying all of them. I can't wait to get home from work each day to play with them. I would love to see pictures of Rosie and learn more about her. :)

Pleasure to meet you. The speckled Sussex is my favorite out of my flock. I don't know if it is a hen or a roo. As for right now her name is Flower. She is very outgoing and has personality plus. She is the first to great me and likes to stay close. Very adorable. My other little beauties are Hiccup, Baby, Peep and Piper, I am so enjoying all of them. I can't wait to get home from work each day to play with them. I would love to see pictures of Rosie and learn more about her.
smile.png

So cute! I like those names! Here are a few pics of Rosie. She is very inquisitive and curious about everything.

O my goodness. She is an absolute treasure. Thank you so much for sharing. With the size of Flowers comb should I be worried of her actually being a roo? To me she looks very similar to Rosie. Thank you also for sharing your quotes. Very positive message!
1f425.png

Back
Top Bottom