New member from eastern Europe - Bulgaria!

Hello, and welcome! What bred do you have?
Hello, I really don't know! We bought them from the mini-farmer's market here where I live in Bulgaria. We don't speak the language yet so we couldn't get any real information about them. Unfortunately our rooster has turned out to be a huge boy, and our girls are 'normal' sized, and he's doing a bit of damage when mounting them because he's so heavy. I'm keeping an eye on it, trimming his claws and filing down his spurs just a fraction from time to time to reduce the cutting that was happening on our girls back and sides. :)

Hello, I really don't know! We bought them from the mini-farmer's market here where I live in Bulgaria. We don't speak the language yet so we couldn't get any real information about them. Unfortunately our rooster has turned out to be a huge boy, and our girls are 'normal' sized, and he's doing a bit of damage when mounting them because he's so heavy. I'm keeping an eye on it, trimming his claws and filing down his spurs just a fraction from time to time to reduce the cutting that was happening on our girls back and sides. :)
It sound's like he may need some bigger girl's. Maybe you should find out what breed that he is.

Hello CherylBulgeria.
Welcome to BYC.
What breed/s are your rooster and hens?
Hello, thank you! I don't know as I bought them from a mini-farmers market here in Bulgaria and I don't speak the language enough to get all their details. The rooster is definitely a different breed from the girls, but I don't know what they are. :)

Back
Top Bottom