New member from Georgia

101Charleen

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 25, 2014
G'morning to you all. I have 5 chickens and am so glad to be able to come and visit with you all.
Love to learn about my chickens. I have 4 black sexlink pullets and 1 that lays the green eggs...
So glad to be here...

Hi :welcome Glad you joined the flock. Have a stop by the learning centre it has lots of info. Also be sure to ask lots of questions everyone very friendly and informative. Wishing you the very best of luck with your chickens :frow

I have the five chickens . Thank you for the warm welcome. I am an animal lover. My husband has me on "Pet Restriction" No more pets but I can still get one in once in awhile.
I have 3 donkey( Isabelle, Annabelle and AT Monticello), 1 Mule (Charley) have 4 dogs, all male. Radar and Kaluha are chihuahua and Then Dufess and Oscar, who is puppy. My chickens < I got this spring and have watch them grow into beautiful little pullets. Prissy I've had a couple of years. She did have a chicken mate but she died this Spring. i was so heart broken. I buried my Abigail and hubby let me get the new chicks...

Yes my better half has me on animal restrictions too. Although hes mostly to blame for them. The horse for example was a surprise birthday present I don't think he realised just how much care they need. And the chickens were his fault too, someone had a cheap coop and run so he bought it and two warrens. I was bird phobic but they grew on me and it turned into an addiction. I did my last hatch of this year last week on the understanding I sold them, sold 5 but still got 6 and he's getting attached to them now. Lol.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

This is the place to be when you own poultry!!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Black Sex Links are my favorite hens; hardy and friendly, egg laying machines. I've raised them for years and they have been my best layers, consistently churning out over 300 eggs per year per hen. Your green egg layer is an Easter Egger. Our Easter Eggers are my granddaughter's (pictured in my avatar) favorite hens. She loves the different colored eggs that they lay. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom