New Member from Israel

welcome-byc.gif
from the Finger Lakes of New York! Very happy to have you with us. I have always had a nice time in Israel. (I have visited Haifa and Tel Aviv several times.)

thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif

You are starting a great adventure!!

Have you tried some of the kibutzim? I'll do some poking and PM you if I get anything. In which part of Israel are you living? I'll see if I can get info. on some close to you. Any breeds in particular you are looking for?

orna

Hi Jerry, I just found BYC a few weeks ago and love it!! I know you will too... Welcome!! Trish
Quote:

Shalom Tisha,

Maybe you can help me, many years ago when our kids were small I bought a small Incubator with a glass top that hatched 12 eggs, It turned the eggs and did all the other humidity requirements as well. I bought it at a local feed store, but there is no such convience here in Israel. I want to buy some Road Island Reds but can't find any in Israel, but I found a way to order fertile eggs and harch them if I had an incobator.

We have a small coop for only 4 chickens but plan on building a larger one for at least ten. We live in a Moshav out side of Jerusalem with a yard. We also have two Min. Schnauzers.
Moved to Israel in 1979.

Shabbat Shalom, jerry golden

Back
Top Bottom