New member from Maine

Well you will be more prepared then we where! We didn't have the coop built when we got ours, then stayed in the house five weeks with us! We had them in a metal stock tank. Needless to say they learn to fly really fast, and we had to shampoo our carpet. Next spring they will go out after three weeks. Well I am glad I can help. That's. Cool story, how long did it take to be able to get the coonhoud?

Quote:
Ironically there was a family that my Dad knew that had a 6 month old Bluetick puppy that was completely terrorizing the family cat and constantly running off all night. They gave it to me free and we trained that dog to hunt. About 6 months later, I purchased a second hound from a kennel (actually in Tenn!!) and my Dad and I drove down to pick her up. That was the beginning of the end for us, when I left for college a few years later we had 6 coonhounds (all blueticks) and 2 rabbit dogs (beagles)! That was many years ago and I no longer hunt, but do spend a lot of time fishing.

A big Texas-sized
welcome-byc.gif

frow.gif

28464_temp_pic_file_080.jpg

My dog likes to chase coons! I also like to fish, we have some great fishing down here in tn. Great rainbow trouts, and freshwater drum and alot more that i am not sure what they are!! but i still catch them! have you picked out some chicken yet? send me a pm if you want to chat more.

Back
Top Bottom