New Member from Manitoba

Kaydence

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Shilo, Manitoba Canada
Hi Everyone, Im new to the chicken world. I live in Shilo Manitoba and come the 10th of Dec we will have our first chicken.
Looking forward to reading and learning from all of you.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

i will for sure, I just built the kids a chicekn coop the other night and im just putting the finishing touchs on it. If i can figure out how to post picture i will.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you joined us!

I noticed you mentioned chicken, not chickens. I don't have any direct experience with this, but I've read it here a few times that a chicken by itself is a very sad chicken. Please consider getting your first bird some company.

Ah yes, One as of tomorrow because the guy down the street is getting out of the chicken business and he said either I take it or its going to "THE FARM"!!!
So im taking that one and then getting a couple more to create a happy environment.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on getting 2 or 3 more chickens to go with the one you are getting. Raising chickens is a great experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chicken are you getting?

Back
Top Bottom