New Member from NC

TheMallardMan

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 29, 2014
North Carolina, US
I've been on the site for a few days, but haven't made an introduction yet because I needed some questions answered. My name is Austin, I'm 17 and living in NC. I am currently incubating 7 mallard ducks eggs (and will raise them when they hatch). This is my first time ever doing ANYTHING with raising poultry. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. Maybe you could tell me what to expect when I'm expecting? :)

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! You will do best if you post this in our Ducks section to chat with all those Duck experts on this...https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

Good luck with the hatch and I hope you get some ducklings soon!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

X2 on TwoCrows, you should post in the Ducks section. It wouldn't hurt to post some questions in the Incubating and Hatching eggs section, either.

Good luck with the hatch!

Welcome to BYC, Austin. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducks are the ultimate in cute. Definitely post on our duck link provided by TwoCrows. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your duckling hatch.

Back
Top Bottom