New Member from South Mississippi.

aaji7

In the Brooder
Jun 28, 2020
South Mississippi
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No, we had Rhode Island Red Hens and a Roster when I was a kid.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0. We are planning to buy our chickens at the end of July.

(3) What breeds do you have? We are getting ISA Browns

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Having fresh eggs and teaching my kids how to care for chickens.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, blogging, and art.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I'm married, have two kids, two cats, I work full time from home, and new to homeschooling.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found the website when I was looking into getting chickens again. I joined because I enjoy reading and love learning from other people.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No, we had Rhode Island Red Hens and a Roster when I was a kid.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0. We are planning to buy our chickens at the end of July.

(3) What breeds do you have? We are getting ISA Browns

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Having fresh eggs and teaching my kids how to care for chickens.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, blogging, and art.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I'm married, have two kids, two cats, I work full time from home, and new to homeschooling.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found the website when I was looking into getting chickens again. I joined because I enjoy reading and love learning from other people.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom