New member from Spain

elmacri

Songster
8 Years
May 2, 2011
Spain
Hello
tongue.png

I am new to this site but would like to say that i have both Chickens and ducks and an incubator on the go...... I am fairly new to everything regarding them but i have over the last year been adding to my collection and have learnt how to kill the birds for meat, All but two males go, one male duck and one cock.
I have been reading posts on here for the last year in order to answer my question and i thought it was time i joined and shared a bit too.
Hope you are all friendly to me..
lol.png

Welcome to BYC, glad you decided to join us. Good luck with your birds. This is a good site to learn about chickens. Lots of friendly people here too. Welcome.

Hello! Ola! I wish I could process my roosters for meat, but I'm not sure I could do that.......you are brave!

Welcome!

it helps living in rural Spain chicmom,
I have been here 8 years after moving me and my kids from the UK. We now try to live a very natural life and we like organic........you can´t get much better then our own. it took a bit to get use to but i have finally got the hang and its ok. My sisters back in the UK are alway horrified when they come over by it, they never like to watch but they are always keen to finish their plates.lol
clap.gif

I don´t seem to be able to upload at the moment as i am too new, as soon as i can though i will post some pics,
D.gif

welcome-byc.gif
and yes please do post pics once you are able!! We would love to see them! We are all nice here but if you do encounter a mean one then give them one of these
smack.gif
or one of these
tongue.gif
!!!

Back
Top Bottom