New Member from Wyoming.

Owlover

Hatching
Dec 23, 2015
Wyoming.
Hi there! My name is Wilhelmina, I live in Wyoming, my parents came over from Germany in May 1989, and I was born in January of 1990, they worked as farmers and I grew up working hard, I loved the animals, they we're some of my best friends. I moved out when I was 20 after I got my degree in Photography. I now Go out into the mountains every few weeks and take pictures, but other then that I work full time as the manager of a fast food restaurant. I would love to get some chickens in the future, but at this time I don't have the funds or the time to do so right now, so I have decided to just read up and learn while I wait. I am hoping to meet new people, and learn whatever I can! :)

Hi Wilhelmina and welcome to BYC - great to have you join us. The learning centre is a good place to start. Good luck with your research and I hope that get your hands on some chickens in the near future.

All the best
Ct

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us.

Enjoy the forums.

Learning and planning is a fun part of the whole adventure, and one day it will come true and you will have your own flock.

Hi and welcome to BYC,
I am a new member myself and I have learned so much, I am sure you will too!
And yes the learning center is a great place to start! Good luck!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom