New Member from Yukon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Trapper Dan, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Trapper Dan

Trapper Dan Out Of The Brooder

Trapper Dan here from Canada's Yukon Territory. I'm wondering how long it takes on BYC before I can start posting my pictures of my new coop and chickens and turkeys? Things are really rolling along and I'd like to start sharing these pictures before they all grow up go off to college [​IMG] I've been using my new electric netting for the pen and so far so good with the wild critters not bothering my flock so I hope that continues throughout the season. If anyone knows how long I have to stay in the shadows before I can post some pics please let me know. Maybe there's a height or weight requirement...
  2. mljohnson05

mljohnson05 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2011
    Once you are not "new" (which is determined by the BYC system) it will allow you to post. The more you post and respond the sooner you can put pics might be able to now
    Go ahead and upload your pics and it will tell you when you are creating a post if you can have pictures add yet or not.
    and [​IMG] from Missouri and [​IMG]

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

4. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from FL
  5. Trapper Dan

Trapper Dan Out Of The Brooder

Thanks for the welcome and I'll try to post some pics again right now and see if I'm good to go yet. Cheers
  6. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    Hello [​IMG] from Hesperia,CA and [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. ghillie

ghillie Hen Pecked

Nov 13, 2008
    Colorado Springs, Co
  8. Chickencoop1996

Chickencoop1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    southern nh
  9. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Hello, I'm not sure how long before you can post pics, but I just wanted to say welcome from OHIO!

10. what's kickin' chicken

what's kickin' chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    [​IMG] Hi [​IMG] can't wait for pics [​IMG] (I think you have to post 10 times ????before you can post pics)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by