New member here šŸ˜

View attachment 2222103Did you know that Silkies, are the "Toy Poodles"of Poultry? :D
Yes šŸ¤£ i never knew you got such fluffy looking chickens so when i found a silkie i fell in love straight away and thats when i got my beautiful bearded silkie claudette, i love her massive afro and her spades as we call her fluffy feetšŸ¤£ i love watching her digging shes just like a massive fur ballšŸ¤£

Attachments

• 7b8732d8-3ea7-40ef-9484-39d3db12f6cc.jpg
    7b8732d8-3ea7-40ef-9484-39d3db12f6cc.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3d1b10c4-f3a2-4338-9c26-cf4f18ea6004-1.jpg
    3d1b10c4-f3a2-4338-9c26-cf4f18ea6004-1.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello from the highlands in scotland, im such a big silkie lover and had silkies for 5 years now, i currently have 5 silkie hens just now called claudette, silkie, zinger, scruff and whitey, my oldest hen is silkie who is 5 years old, the youngest is scruff who is 1 year old, they are such awsome charecters i love how they all have different personalites like claudette is always broody and would try to hatch broccoli šŸ¤£ silkie zinger and whitey are best friends and go everywhere together even wait in the house for each other till they have there egg n go exploring again , scruff is more of a human person she acts like my cat, scruff follows me everywhere always right behind me wanting cuddles such sweet girls, there most fav treat of all time is sweetcorn or on a really hot day watermellon, whats your chickens names im terriable at thinking of namesšŸ¤” also whats ur chickens fav treats
Welcome to team chicken. Claudette sounds like she has a cute personality, even trying too hatch a broccoli, hahaha.

Welcome to team chicken. Claudette sounds like she has a cute personality, even trying too hatch a broccoli, hahaha.
Yeah she is a funny character,
Welcome to BYC. Silkies are very popular and generally make the best broody hens. :thumbsup
Yeah the best broody hensšŸ˜…šŸ¤£ silkies are such beautiful birds and make great petsšŸ„°

Back
Top Bottom