New member here from NC

Kayakoda13

In the Brooder
May 30, 2023
I've used this forum for info for a long time. I have barred rock and a sapphire olive flock and recently got some hatching eggs from a blue partridge brahma pair. I've had buff and dark brahmas before and I love the breed. Now I have these multicolor babies and can't wrap my head around all the color patterns so I'm here to learn. I have bred corn snakes and keep them as a hobby and I can tell you all about their mutations and colors so I'm sure I can learn. Any help is appreciated.

So this is Karen my sapphire olive and my barred rock rooster plus some of the girls. She is a Karen she is always, always fussing. I don't have a good pic of my brahmas yet they are just getting their feather in and look like they tumble dried. But there are 2 blue, a splash and 2 different orange.
20230402_160141.jpg

So this is Karen my sapphire olive and my barred rock rooster plus some of the girls. She is a Karen she is always, always fussing. I don't have a good pic of my brahmas yet they are just getting their feather in and look like they tumble dried. But there are 2 blue, a splash and 2 different orange.
View attachment 3523651
Wow...gorgeous! :love

Back
Top Bottom