New Member, Here, from South-Central California!

P2PFarmstead

In the Brooder
Nov 11, 2023
South Kern County, California
Hello! I'm Jessi, here in southern Kern County (California). I have a few chickens of various breeds and backgrounds, a few ducks, more rabbits (mostly Blue Americans), a handful of miniature pigs, two Dexter cows. I have a very small but only pitifully productive garden, and butcher all the small-to-medium animals on my own here on our farmstead, and occasionally post to my blog at PaletoPrettyFarmstead.com. I like build stuff from pallets and happen to raise tiny humans on the side, as well. ;-)

Hello! I'm Jessi, here in southern Kern County (California). I have a few chickens of various breeds and backgrounds, a few ducks, more rabbits (mostly Blue Americans), a handful of miniature pigs, two Dexter cows. I have a very small but only pitifully productive garden, and butcher all the small-to-medium animals on my own here on our farmstead, and occasionally post to my blog at PaletoPrettyFarmstead.com. I like build stuff from pallets and happen to raise tiny humans on the side, as well. ;-)
Welcome to BYC!! :frow :thumbsup:ya:welcome

Back
Top Bottom