New member here!

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

What color egg do they lay?
Ideal listed their birds by egg color.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

CURRENT COOP CONTEST click here >>#1

The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

What color egg do they lay?
Ideal listed their birds by egg color.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

CURRENT COOP CONTEST click here >>#1

The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

thanks for the welcome. they lay a light brown egg. hope maybe you can have more luck than me. thanks for the video, helps a lot!! :frow:D

I am not seeing them anywhere:

I would suggest you call them or shoot them an email.
They are very nice people there.
http://www.idealpoultry.com/contact.html
Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 2.22.04 PM.png

Howdy folks. I'm a new chicken keeper, or will be within the next two months as I acquire two dozen chicks and build them a sexy coop! I've got several years of farming experience, and been wanting to incorporate chickens into the farm for awhile, so this is very exciting to be building them a home and getting them settled this Spring. I'll be looking to diversify, thinking about 3 breeds to create an attractive mix in the egg baskets, and will be feeding them 100% natural and organic options self-produced on my small farm for their health as well as to close the ecological loop by using chicken manure created with produce grown on-site. Fun fun! :)

Howdy folks. I'm a new chicken keeper, or will be within the next two months as I acquire two dozen chicks and build them a sexy coop!
Welcome GreenManFarm! Glad you're here, too.

If you're inclined, you can create a new thread (either click on Create New Thread in the New Members forum or just click HERE). If you do, a bunch of regulars will warmly welcome you personally.

Back
Top Bottom