New Member Here

Hello from Missouri,
I have been raising Chickens for nearly a year, I have 6 Chickens, 1 Guinea, and 10 Ducks I have had for 2 years. I have 2 Rotts, a MinPin/Weiner lol, and a Papillion. I have just over 3 acers to raise them on. I have 6 grand children that keep them all on they're toes, and 1 on the way. I am crazy about all my animals and my grand kids.
1 Of my favorite things to do is watch all my animals interact with eachother. They are steady making me laugh at how silly they are. My Guinea and a Duck are buddies and lately Ms. Guinea hasnt been very nice when any of the chickens go around him. Thats no fun. Other wise everyone gets along pretty good.
I joined to learn, get advice and see everyone's birds.
What a cute bunch of dogs. Oh Welcome 😁 I got sidetracked by the funny story of Guinea and Duck , great photos! Sounds like a full and amazing life. You're so lucky to have gkids so close:celebrate. You'll learn lots here for sure.

What a cute bunch of dogs. Oh Welcome 😁 I got sidetracked by the funny story of Guinea and Duck , great photos! Sounds like a full and amazing life. You're so lucky to have gkids so close:celebrate. You'll learn lots here for sure.
Thank you. I really like it here, love seeing all the birds and hearing how they act. My Pekin will run back and forth through my legs while I walk, he's so silly. If his water bowl is empty he will bang his beak in the bowl then look at me. He's a hoot. Lol. He jumps in his pool and goes in circle so fast then jump out and run in circles. The more I laugh the faster he goes. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom