New Member. I'm a new member located in Southern Maryland. My family and I want to start raising our own chickens and came across this website.

nospringchicken2000

In the Brooder
Jan 19, 2022
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

We are new to chickens and have not started raising any yet. We are looking into it so we can see what is involved and what we will need to raise our own.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0

(3) What breeds do you have? None yet. Want to research which breed would be best to start with.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Being able to have our own {natural) eggs and teaching my 12 year old son how to raise and maintain animals.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Adventure motorcycle riding.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

My family consists of my wife and I, along with our 12 year old son. We also have a 10 year old black lab.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Came across this site while researching how to raise chickens. I registered after reading some of the posts which were quite informative.

Back
Top Bottom