New member intro

SweetPea21

Chirping
Sep 23, 2021
Hi I’m new to chickens and we have 50 right now. Probably too many but I went crazy with the 1 dollar clearance sales at tractor supply. They range from 4-5 months to only a few weeks. Multiple breeds. I have a sick chicken right now and I posted on thegoatspot.com and people recommended I come here. I have 7 goats, 8 ducks, 2 dogs, a bearded dragon, 3 tortoises and my 50 chickens give or take.

Hi I’m new to chickens and we have 50 right now. Probably too many but I went crazy with the 1 dollar clearance sales at tractor supply. They range from 4-5 months to only a few weeks. Multiple breeds. I have a sick chicken right now and I posted on thegoatspot.com and people recommended I come here. I have 7 goats, 8 ducks, 2 dogs, a bearded dragon, 3 tortoises and my 50 chickens give or take.
:welcome :frow That's a lot of birds to start out with but around 50 years ago I started out with about the same. I use Sav-A-Chick. I have also used Poli-Vi-Sol without Iron or poultry Nutri-Drench in their water. You can also use Gatorade or Pedialyte but I don't dilute it. I would encourage it to drink some water mix. Good luck with your birds.

Back
Top Bottom