New Member Intro

Hi! Ive been incubating 8 ringneck pheasant eggs. This is my first time incubating. Its been exciting but its a bit stressful. This site has been an amazing & daily resource.
Thank-you. Nice to meet y'all.
Welcome to BYC! We are thrilled to have you. Good luck with your hatch!
Hello!

This is going to be an odd post. I have owned chickens and ducks on and off for years. We have 7 laying Orpingtons. However, we're moving, and life got very complicated (with sick parents and such), and we cannot continue to always be here to take care of them.

I am in King County, WA if you're interested in some laying birds.
Hi there, you've actually inserted your post into someone's introductory post. Please make yourself at home and introduce yourself.
As for rehoming, you will probably have better luck on Craigslist or a local Facebook group for chicken enthusiasts. We have members from all over the world here. When you make your intro post, try putting location and that your rehoming hens.
I wish I could take them myself but I'm in Texas.

Hi there, you've actually inserted your post into someone's introductory post. Please make yourself at home and introduce yourself.
As for rehoming, you will probably have better luck on Craigslist or a local Facebook group for chicken enthusiasts. We have members from all over the world here. When you make your intro post, try putting location and that your rehoming hens.
I wish I could take them myself but I'm in Texas.

I've moved the post to the Buy-Sell-Trade forum, thanks for answering the OP Janie!

Back
Top Bottom