New member intro

DawnBryant75

Chirping
Jan 12, 2023
Quakertown, PA
I am new to raising chickens, I got mine in April of 2022. I have 5 girls. We started with 6 but lost one to a predator. We have 2 leghorns, 2 isa browns, and 1 golden. My favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens are having fresh eggs and seeing the different personalities each chicken has! My husband and I also love to go camping. We have 3 children and 7 grandchildren. 2 of our granddaughters love to help with the chickens when they come for a visit. I came across BYC when looking up a question that I ended up contacting BYC about. I am also part of the FB group. I decided it would probably be a good idea to join since I asked a question and will probably have more to come!

Last edited:
I am new to raising chickens, I got mine in April of 2021. I have 5 girls. We started with 6 but lost one to a predator. We have 2 leghorns, 2 isa browns, and 1 golden. My favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens are having fresh eggs and seeing the different personalities each chicken has! My husband and I also love to go camping. We have 3 children and 7 grandchildren. 2 of our granddaughters love to help with the chickens when they come for a visit. I came across BYC when looking up a question that I ended up contacting BYC about. I am also part of the FB group. I decided it would probably be a good idea to join since I asked a question and will probably have more to come!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom