New member intro

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I think you're the first BYC member I've seen that had Pita Pintas. I've been raising chickens for 50 years, and I've never seen any Pita Pintas, although I've heard of them and have seen pictures of them. They are beautiful birds with their black and white feathers, and I understand that in addition to being good layers, they are extremely hardy birds. I would love to see a pic of your Pita Pintas if you get the chance to post. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with Pita Pintas.

Hi Michael. There is a pita pinta thread in the breed discussion section; the breeder who gave them to me is on that thread. They're lovely! These are my first chickens, and I have already posted tons of nervous questions to other threads. Here they are -- Odette and Odile:

Hi Michael. There is a pita pinta thread in the breed discussion section; the breeder who gave them to me is on that thread. They're lovely! These are my first chickens, and I have already posted tons of nervous questions to other threads. Here they are -- Odette and Odile:
Thanks. I hadn't seen it but I will check it out. Thanks for posting the pic. Odette and Odile are beautiful. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom