New Member - Kubilay from TR

kubilaykiymaci

In the Brooder
Feb 25, 2017
Hatay/Turkey
hi everyone, i'm Kubilay, form Turkey . i have 40 chickens, most of them Australorp. have been really happy reading all the information here on BYC and trying to learn from everyone's experience. Have a nice day..

Last edited:
Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
! We are happy you joined us! Good luck to you and your flock!!
wee.gif

Hi :welcome Kubilay

Glad you could join us here! My parents love holidaying in Turkey :D That's a lovely sized flock you have there. Have you been keeping them long? Great to hear you have found BYC so helpful, it really is packed with lots of great info.

Enjoy your time here on BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif
- you're the second new member joining us from Turkey the past week. Maybe soon you will have sufficient members to create a country thread!

Best wishes
CT

The country has no importance, I think information and people is important. As knowledgeable people and information are gathered, the forum will come to better places.

welcome-byc.gif

One of the nicest things of BYC is how it brings people from all over the world together because of shared interests.

Thanks for joining us!

G’Day from down under Kubilay
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif
It is good to know members in your own country . For instance if someone in US suggests an antibiotic for your birds, it may not be available in Turkey or may be called by different name. I would imagine also that importing birds from outside your country could be difficult, so it is great to know who has the breeds in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom