New member, not new to the site :)

LacedHeart

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 23, 2014
Missouri
Hello, I have been using the site for help and decided to become a member :) I currently own and plan to raise once they come of age, Bantam Gold Laced Cochins, LF GL Cochins, SL Wyandottes, GL Wyandottes, OEGB Red Pyles, EE and Silkies. Chickens have been in my life for as long as I can remember. Usually we just had barnyard mixes. Over the last year I have done a lot of research on different breeds and decided to begin raising specific breeds instead of just having my egg layers :) My daughter had Cochin bantams given to her and we both fell in love with the breed! My avatar is a picture of her late cockerel "Blue". Unfortunately both him and his ladies did not make it to be old enough for us to enjoy any biddies from him, but I added new stock for us to enjoy. :jumpy Besides for our poultry, I also raise Nubian Dairy goats. Keeping our life busy busy! :D

Good morning and welcome to BYC! Glad you came out of lurker mode and decided to join us.
frow.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Enjoy this wonderful adventure you are on and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry about the loss of your Cochin bantams. It's always sad to lose members of our flock. We owned a farm in east Texas for a while and raised Nubian goats. Now my son-in-law wants to get into goat raising. I'm all for it and willing to help him in any way I can. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom