New member Spruce Pine NC

Ducksndogs

Chirping
Oct 7, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have recently acquired 2 Ancona ducks and raised up 2 Khaki Campbells that I purchased from TSC. I am new to the duck community and raising them in general. I have some experience helping feed and water chickens when I was younger but nothing consistent.
I really enjoy seeing the flock come together and meander around the yard.
I love being outside and doing homestead type activities. Like, making bread, cooking, canning, gardening as well as hiking, biking and swimming.
I am a father of one son, my wife and I both work in social service type careers. We long to be self sufficient, living off our land and being our own bosses.
I found BYC because I would search every little thing that was going on with my ducks both the adults and babies, even though they are more adolescents now, and this forum always showed up and had the right answer to what I was seeing or experiencing. So, I figured its time to join up. Looking forward to being engaged with this community.

Attachments

• F270BCFE-B736-4B7B-8CA3-F053127575BF.jpeg
    F270BCFE-B736-4B7B-8CA3-F053127575BF.jpeg
    825.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I have recently acquired 2 Ancona ducks and raised up 2 Khaki Campbells that I purchased from TSC. I am new to the duck community and raising them in general. I have some experience helping feed and water chickens when I was younger but nothing consistent.
I really enjoy seeing the flock come together and meander around the yard.
I love being outside and doing homestead type activities. Like, making bread, cooking, canning, gardening as well as hiking, biking and swimming.
I am a father of one son, my wife and I both work in social service type careers. We long to be self sufficient, living off our land and being our own bosses.
I found BYC because I would search every little thing that was going on with my ducks both the adults and babies, even though they are more adolescents now, and this forum always showed up and had the right answer to what I was seeing or experiencing. So, I figured its time to join up. Looking forward to being engaged with this community.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom