New Member Washington State

Toastyone

Songster
8 Years
Mar 13, 2011
Reaford, NC
Let's see, I've had chickens for almost six years now, but never more than 12. I have what I think is a large flight pen for them in my backyard and they seem pretty content. I showed my "bantam cochin" and "wyndotte" while I was in FFA and they did okay, but they were some of the only chickens there
smile.png
lol We currently have 2 buff orpingtons, 1 ostralorp, 1 wyndotte and then i can't remember which is which americauna/aricauna but I have 2 that are tail'less and 1 that has a tail.

Yesterday I had an impulse buy of some chicks at the auction that are supposed to be orpingtons, but they aren't an accepted variety (or so says the internet) So I'll be posting pics of them later in the what breed/sex is this. Hopefully you guys can help me figure out who is a pullet and who isn't. Fairly sure I have a mix of 3 different kinds of chicks.

Welcome from Western Washington State. Are you coming to the show in Monroe this weekend. We have a group that is getting together at the show. You are most welcome to meet with us.

I don't know :hmm I actually have no idea about when shows are! Don't think I have anything showable any way lol It could be fun though! Is it at the fairgrounds? and about how long does the show run? I've only been to one show before and it was in Chehalis, I wanted to buy a bantam cochin from this one guy from canada but he wasn't there
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom