HammerSA

Hatching
Dec 1, 2015
Hi everyone. I have just joined from South Africa and my interest in in quails and Guinea's. Have picked up valuable information from this site , and hope to do so more in the future. If I can help with my limited knowledge please feel free to ask. Thank you.

Well if they do they are extremely cagey about it. Can only find 1 (one) breeder of Coturnix and none of the other species like californians, mountain etc on the good old internet. Nonetheless I am sure I will enjoy speaking to others and sharing information. Thanks for the welcome.

welcome-byc.gif

You might like the quail forum. If you haven't found it yet, this link will take you there:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/48/quail

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on NorthFlChick; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Quail section and take advantage of our Quail experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome. I will go along to the correct forums then and have a look.

Back
Top Bottom