lerzygirl

Hatching
Aug 10, 2016
Hi, I am lerzygirl. I have raised chickens for at least 13 years but have had chickens since I was 4. I love chickens and learning about their health and wellbeing, silly habits and all the different types of breeds. Currently I am known as the, "chicken lady" to many of my customers at my job. Many people come to me for advise on everything chicken. But sometimes I really don't know and refer to this cite. I love all the great information I can gleam from here. Thank hope you all have a great day

What kind of rooster is he
I think malay but don't know
He has long legs and long neck

Hi, I am lerzygirl. I have raised chickens for at least 13 years but have had chickens since I was 4. I love chickens and learning about their health and wellbeing, silly habits and all the different types of breeds. Currently I am known as the, "chicken lady" to many of my customers at my job. Many people come to me for advise on everything chicken. But sometimes I really don't know and refer to this cite. I love all the great information I can gleam from here. Thank hope you all have a great day

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. Im sure the members will benefit from your knowledge and experience, so i hope that you can help out, where you can.

Best wishes
CT

Back
Top Bottom