welcome-byc.gif

It's nice to have you join us!

G’Day from down under floral
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received some good advice and links to some great starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Hey there and
welcome-byc.gif
! We're glad you joined the flock! You really can't go wrong with a beautiful Rhode Island Red hen
big_smile.png
I'd say as long as they have a good amount of feathers as well as a nice warm place to cuddle up and sleep, you should be a-ok to take the lamp out within the next couple of weeks, weather permitting.

Thank you all for the great advice on the heat lamps and the very warm welcoming! It's supposed start getting warm here in the next week,60's so will be at least shutting them off during the day. I'm so excited to get my chicks outside to play(ducklings have already been out to swim)!

Back
Top Bottom