Sadierhodes

In the Brooder
Oct 22, 2018
England
Hi, I've been keeping chickens since May 2017, I had 3 hens Fraggle the Blacktail, Duster the Bluehaze and Buttercup the Gingernut Ranger.

Buttercup went broody this summer and after spending 3 weeks trying to stop her I gave in and got some eggs, she hatched 3 chicks in August that were staying for 4 weeks. They're now 11 weeks old and still here!!

So now I have 3 hens and 3 chicks of different breeds.

I love spending time with the chickens and can usually be found hanging out in the garden with them. Accountant by day, chicken farmer by night

I also have a budgie who enjoys telling everybody he's a pretty boy, I spent hours teaching him to talk and now he never shuts up!

Hi, I've been keeping chickens since May 2017, I had 3 hens Fraggle the Blacktail, Duster the Bluehaze and Buttercup the Gingernut Ranger.

Buttercup went broody this summer and after spending 3 weeks trying to stop her I gave in and got some eggs, she hatched 3 chicks in August that were staying for 4 weeks. They're now 11 weeks old and still here!!

So now I have 3 hens and 3 chicks of different breeds.

I love spending time with the chickens and can usually be found hanging out in the garden with them. Accountant by day, chicken farmer by night

I also have a budgie who enjoys telling everybody he's a pretty boy, I spent hours teaching him to talk and now he never shuts up!
:celebrate :welcome

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost! Welcome to the wonderful world of chickens! Chickens can be very entertaining and will even give you a hobby to do, i.e. your hatching experience. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom