Aug 20, 2019
North East Pennsylvania
Hello new member here. So without further ado let me introduce myself. I'm a 32 year old crazy chicken lady who had her first introduction to chickens in 2006.
I started out small with only six chicks.......but within months it quickly escalated to oh say a little over a hundred. I was hooked and still am.
I favor cold hardy breeds like ameraucana, and Wyandottes.
I love rainbow eggs! Who doesnt!
I have probably about 20 chickens right now, but it's mixed with other poultry like ducks, geese, and a turkey.
My husband and I have a small homestead selling livestock and plants. Both of us work hard on the farm and hard at our day jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello new member here. So without further ado let me introduce myself. I'm a 32 year old crazy chicken lady who had her first introduction to chickens in 2006.
I started out small with only six chicks.......but within months it quickly escalated to oh say a little over a hundred. I was hooked and still am.
I favor cold hardy breeds like ameraucana, and Wyandottes.
I love rainbow eggs! Who doesnt!
I have probably about 20 chickens right now, but it's mixed with other poultry like ducks, geese, and a turkey.
My husband and I have a small homestead selling livestock and plants. Both of us work hard on the farm and hard at our day jobs.
We also host a you tube channel that my work sponsors!
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCRzy3bloK_6mbh1FxK2EzoA/featured

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom