ChickenMama91

In the Brooder
Sep 24, 2020
Hey Everyone! My name is Tammy and I live in Washington State.
I have 10 Cinnamon Queen chickens and two American Pekin Ducks and absolutely adore my girls! My favorite part of raising chickens is the fact that I get to watch them interact with my extremely ADHD daughter, the girls LOVE people and my daughter has found so much joy when doing chores and taking care of them..
My other hobbies include remodeling our house, I know it's not much of a hobby but I find TONS of joy watching the transformation and building things.
I've always had a HUGE passion for animals, I grew up rescuing litters of kittens and puppies and have worked for years with abused and neglected livestock.
I found BYC when I was looking into the do's and don'ts for raising chickens, this website has been SUPER helpful when making sure I'm doing everything the right way.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone! My name is Tammy and I live in Washington State.
I have 10 Cinnamon Queen chickens and two American Pekin Ducks and absolutely adore my girls! My favorite part of raising chickens is the fact that I get to watch them interact with my extremely ADHD daughter, the girls LOVE people and my daughter has found so much joy when doing chores and taking care of them..
My other hobbies include remodeling our house, I know it's not much of a hobby but I find TONS of joy watching the transformation and building things.
I've always had a HUGE passion for animals, I grew up rescuing litters of kittens and puppies and have worked for years with abused and neglected livestock.
I found BYC when I was looking into the do's and don'ts for raising chickens, this website has been SUPER helpful when making sure I'm doing everything the right way.
Where abouts in Washington are you? I'm over on Bainbridge Island!

-BYC-sign-flash.gif
Washington peeps welcome too!

Back
Top Bottom