(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I've been raising chickens for about 7 years with many fails and successes, everytime I think I have it figured out they throw something new at me.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have 7 hens and 1 not a rooster!

(3) What breeds do you have? Mostly red sex links and some others we got from others thinning their hens, our "rooster" is a blue cochin, I call him Bell bottom blue.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Having fresh eggs.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Raising rabbits, gardening, and relaxing.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I also have 2 little boy kittens that love watching the hens and rabbits.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? This site has been my go to every time something went wrong. I love the community and help everyone provides.

Welcome to BYC! Nice to meet you!

!
Never underestimate the power of The Stinkeye! ! Welcome to BYC - I have 7 Chickens too! Cheers!
Right about the "Stinkeye"!!! BEN.JPG

Back
Top Bottom