quailqueen53

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2021
Hey there y'all!! I am sort of new to raising quail. We have been raising jumbo brown coturnix quail for a little over a year now and are fixin' to try our hand at Gambel quail and chickens as well. Any helpful info on any of the birds is welcomed!! Thanks for having me in the group. Look forward to some awesome bird talk!!

Candy

Hey there y'all!! I am sort of new to raising quail. We have been raising jumbo brown coturnix quail for a little over a year now and are fixin' to try our hand at Gambel quail and chickens as well. Any helpful info on any of the birds is welcomed!! Thanks for having me in the group. Look forward to some awesome bird talk!!

Candy
Welcome to BYC

Candy
Welcome :welcome :woot
Gain lots of help and knowledge and friends of all types of birds really enjoy having a newcomer. Once again welcome ☺️.

Briena

Back
Top Bottom