New member !

Bstanek1

Chirping
Apr 20, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Been a chicken mama for about 4 years now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 14 chickens and 2 ducks.

(3) What breeds do you have? ISA browns, 1 Rhode Island Red, 1 Bantams, 1 leghorn, silkies, not sure on some of them.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are so entertaining I just love them. Although it can be heartbreaking sometimes when bad things happen it's worth it being able to give them a good life.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Iam a hairdresser so playing with hair is definitely something I love to do, I love riding pretty much everything (quads, side by side, snowmobile, ect.)
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have a dog and 2 cats that I adore, a wonderful fiance, and lots of family.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I am constantly clicking on this link whenever I have questions and there is tons of info so I thought I would join 😊

Back
Top Bottom