Bgibboney

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2021
Hello BYC community,
I am currently raising six lovely female ducks. Three are pure Pekin ducks, which are almost a year old. Additionally, I have three baby Indian Runner ducks, who are around three months old. Hence, I am still very new to this feathery realm. Unfortunately, one of my Pekin ducks randomly is unable to walk this morning. Thus, my reason for joining BYC. I have seen most instances when ducks stop walking it is due to a lack of Niacin. My duck was showing no sign of limping yesterday and they have been eating the same food for several months now, do any of you think Niacin deficiency relates to my issue? Thank you for your time.

:welcome:woot:woot:celebrate:yesss:Hello and welcome to BYC, You found an Awesome poultry Forum to be a part of with many great knowledgeable members who are more then willing to jump in and help you with any questions you may have. :)

Sorry to hear your babies are having problems, :( It is very possible a lack of Niacin in their daily diet is a big part of their walking issues. @Isaac 0 is one of the duck experts on these type of health issues with ducks. Best of luck and please keep us post. :)

Back
Top Bottom