New member!

Aidyl

In the Brooder
May 7, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
* I'm somewhat new to chickens. I had a small flock about 20 years ago. But, this time it's much different and more involvement.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
*44 - as of today 5/7/21

(3) What breeds do you have?
Ameraucana, Dominique, Cochin, Speckled Sussex, Isa Brown, Rhode Island Red, Olive Egger, Easter Egger, Copper Maran, Silkie bantams, Cochin bantam, Midnight Majesty Maran, Golden Comet.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
* Their personalities are definitely one of my favorites. Spending time with my husband caring for them. Having the experience with our children.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
* I love cooking and reading

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
*Happily married and we have 3 children (all teenagers) I have homeschooled them from the very beginning. We have 3 parakeets, a cat, and a Sable German Shepherd

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
* I found BYC by whenever I type in a question concerning our chickens this site is always one of the first to pop up and the information and details given in the answers are exactly what I knew I'd want to be part of. Which is why I joined. I have questions and want to become more knowledgeable and feel that this is where I can do it.

Back
Top Bottom