Hello, welcome to BackYard Chickens! Thank you for joining our community. ☺️ Looks like a Blue Swedish. Do you have any other pics?
Thank you all for your nice replies! I thought blue Swedish too when (s)he was smaller but soon turned a darker color closer to black and then developed those spots on her neck in the previous picture I posted. Here are pictures of two days old (the one with the red arrow pointing towards it) and 13 days old. Let me know what you think!
iEGwYYVuWBTAT96ismesbN7TDQqBCsiOgRb0tgPnSv2dUvPP5VWGEOB2htTtu_7fCNYGX9uhfxzU2oXzMyOTtfTiXnYDJOdQIpyAI905FPIqEz08Hv_4Zn34qQssO0Km3lMhczMi
NABZrkAJYtO8R1a1VaKT7zEewvd7IELoOBTryP0pLLDsW_awqYX-0_I_4Tnhh8mqRsZ3i-VdAPTpuSjR2DpvNCfiu4AaUReMoILq0pRAf7Mr9WVG_0htPKyupRPYPyISHt0oG3G0

Thank you all for your nice replies! I thought blue Swedish too when (s)he was smaller but soon turned a darker color closer to black and then developed those spots on her neck in the previous picture I posted. Here are pictures of two days old (the one with the red arrow pointing towards it) and 13 days old. Let me know what you think!
iEGwYYVuWBTAT96ismesbN7TDQqBCsiOgRb0tgPnSv2dUvPP5VWGEOB2htTtu_7fCNYGX9uhfxzU2oXzMyOTtfTiXnYDJOdQIpyAI905FPIqEz08Hv_4Zn34qQssO0Km3lMhczMi
NABZrkAJYtO8R1a1VaKT7zEewvd7IELoOBTryP0pLLDsW_awqYX-0_I_4Tnhh8mqRsZ3i-VdAPTpuSjR2DpvNCfiu4AaUReMoILq0pRAf7Mr9WVG_0htPKyupRPYPyISHt0oG3G0
Yeah, s/he's a Blue Swedish. 😄

Back
Top Bottom