New member!!

Kyliebsad

In the Brooder
Jul 15, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I’ve been keeping chickens for about 5 years now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 9 with some hatching as I type this!

(3) What breeds do you have? Polish, Isa brown, ameracauna, Easter egger bantams, old English game bantam.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Their behavior is fun to watch and learn about, especially the relationship between a rooster and his hens. I love calling them and watching them come running for treats.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I also have ducks, they’re my hobby.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have dogs, rabbits, a cat, and ducks as well as chickens! I work to support my animals needs and always try to learn as much as I can.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found BYC through researching common issues in chickens and by looking for help in what I am experiencing.

Attachments

• 659FE2D0-986B-4903-8D43-7DCCD954C052.jpeg
    659FE2D0-986B-4903-8D43-7DCCD954C052.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 35

Back
Top Bottom