Jan 18, 2022

:celebrate:frow:love Hi I'm new to the group. My fiance Phil Cannon showed me the group. Year and a half ago I would have never known that I would love my chicken's and duck's more than anything. Our Ayam Cemini's are our choice of chicken breed. I love them. And our call ducks and khaki Campbell's and runner's and Anacona's. I'm a stay at home mom of a 7 year old. She just loves the animals too and loves the incubator. I have uncontrolled multiple Sclerosis so it makes things really hard sometimes. But I'm not giving up and I'm going to try hatching my babies and see where I can go with it. Just wish I would have found my passion years ago.

I haven't taken a picture of this batch yet, but here's a picture of the same breed that I hatched back in November. All 5 of these that hatched were girl's, and with this breed you can tell at hatch what sex that they are by the color. The one's that hatched yesterday, I finally got a boy for the group.

1116211325_HDR.jpg

I haven't taken a picture of this batch yet, but here's a picture of the same breed that I hatched back in November. All 5 of these that hatched were girl's, and with this breed you can tell at hatch what sex that they are by the color. The one's that hatched yesterday, I finally got a boy for the group.

View attachment 2966338
Oh that's cool I've one roo I have to rehome. I named them 1 2 3 and peanut cuz she is so much smaller than the rest. I didn't know what to name them lol the all are all black lol

Oh that's cool I've one roo I have to rehome. I named them 1 2 3 and peanut cuz she is so much smaller than the rest. I didn't know what to name them lol the all are all black lol
Well, if they are those Ayam Cemanies I can see why you can's tell them apart. They are all totally black.

Back
Top Bottom