QEliza

In the Brooder
Jun 23, 2022
Hi, I am the tender of our growing hobby farm in Missouri. We added a large variety of chicks to the farm, many of them fancy ones that I am unfamiliar with. We have mostly raised egg and meat birds until now.
Since we are overwhelmed with birds, I am going to sell some of my Lavender Ameraucanas, but I don't know their sex! Haha Help, please!

Attachments

• 20220623_151824.jpg
    20220623_151824.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220623_152453.jpg
    20220623_152453.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220623_152516.jpg
    20220623_152516.jpg
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi, I am the tender of our growing hobby farm in Missouri. We added a large variety of chicks to the farm, many of them fancy ones that I am unfamiliar with. We have mostly raised egg and meat birds until now.
Since we are overwhelmed with birds, I am going to sell some of my Lavender Ameraucanas, but I don't know their sex! Haha Help, please!
I have seven altogether, but they are hard to photograph!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
I have seven altogether, but they are hard to photograph!
Try 23.

The one about to run in front of the tree and the other one who's butt you can just see behind the tree are both cockerels.
All three of the birds in the second picture are cockerels.

Welcome to BYC!!! I love your ameraucanas :love Have they started to lay yet? (sorry don't know the gender)

Back
Top Bottom