goatman37

In the Brooder
Jul 2, 2022
Hi! I just made an account here, but im no stranger to the site. I’ve had chickens for probably about eight or nine years now and i’ve loved all of my family’s birds to pieces. We’re vegetarians, so we have them only for eggs and no meat. We have around 42 chickens currently, 39 hens and 3 roosters. I know generally multiple roosters aren’t great, but they all have a system and get along fine. We have brahmas, easter eggers, golden comets, one little bantam (our rooster Mr. Man), and a whole bunch of backyard mixes.

Hi! I just made an account here, but im no stranger to the site. I’ve had chickens for probably about eight or nine years now and i’ve loved all of my family’s birds to pieces. We’re vegetarians, so we have them only for eggs and no meat. We have around 42 chickens currently, 39 hens and 3 roosters. I know generally multiple roosters aren’t great, but they all have a system and get along fine. We have brahmas, easter eggers, golden comets, one little bantam (our rooster Mr. Man), and a whole bunch of backyard mixes.
:welcome Love the mix!

Back
Top Bottom