New Member:)

Hello Joy, and welcome to BYC! :frow Glad you joined.
I would get them all at once. I'm sure you're likely doing it because the breeds you want have different available hatch dates. Just try to select another breed that you like.
Yes. My husband wants 2 Golden comet’s and they are not available until 5/14/23 from our local hatchery. From my research I can introduce when they are older it’s just going to take time. Thanks for your reply.

Yes. My husband wants 2 Golden comet’s and they are not available until 5/14/23 from our local hatchery. From my research I can introduce when they are older it’s just going to take time. Thanks for your reply.
Talk to him about the short lives that high production breeds have. Maybe he'll consider a more robust breed. Even RIRs should live longer.

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

Back
Top Bottom