Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

So my humidity went up tonight to 71% but temperature is still 100.0. My days are at 0 now. So what do I do to bring it down??? Hopefully I don’t lose them and something happens tonight.
71% shouldn't be an issue. If it gets much higher you could wick some water out using a paper towel or a rag.
Have you heard any chirping?
Seen any rocking?
Don't tell anyone, but I sometimes sing and talk to mine, if I'm worried about whether they are alive. It seems to encourage them to move or chirp.

71% shouldn't be an issue. If it gets much higher you could wick some water out using a paper towel or a rag.
Have you heard any chirping?
Seen any rocking?
Don't tell anyone, but I sometimes sing and talk to mine, if I'm worried about whether they are alive. It seems to encourage them to move or chirp.
Haven’t seen any moving or heard anything. I did have someone here tell me to candle one this afternoon so I did and could see it move some. I’ve been going back to the spare bedroom and talking to them. I’ve even played some baby chick sounds for them for awhile. We’re getting ready for bed so I didn’t want the humidity to be a problem and them die tonight.

Attachments

• A000AC2A-C77C-47E2-BEED-CDCBB0697215.jpeg
    A000AC2A-C77C-47E2-BEED-CDCBB0697215.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BDEC2806-20C8-4B5F-B725-A4A2DF97F1FF.jpeg
    BDEC2806-20C8-4B5F-B725-A4A2DF97F1FF.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
It
Haven’t seen any moving or heard anything. I did have someone here tell me to candle one this afternoon so I did and could see it move some. I’ve been going back to the spare bedroom and talking to them. I’ve even played some baby chick sounds for them for awhile. We’re getting ready for bed so I didn’t want the humidity to be a problem and them die tonight.
Humidity went to 74 so I just sucked a little out. Everything I’ve been reading said to keep it at 65-70 so I don’t wanna kill them. I’m just really worried. This is the 2nd time I’ve incubated any and last time I only had 3 hatch. But after 4 days when I discarded the left over eggs they all had babies in them that didn’t hatch. So don’t wanna lose this batch too.

Back
Top Bottom