New member :)

Lilmssonshine

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We got our first chickens in May of 2022

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 8 chickens
(3) What breeds do you have? Easter Eggers, Barnevelders, sapphire splashes, and prairie bluebells.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Absolutely everything! They are so fun!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love everything outdoors: hiking, fishing, shooting, foraging, gardening, etc.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I’ve been married for 11 years. We have two kids and one dog. I’m at stay at home homeschooling mom.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I found it via Google lol I’ve been reading various posts over the last year and finally joined so I can post questions.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We got our first chickens in May of 2022

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 8 chickens
(3) What breeds do you have? Easter Eggers, Barnevelders, sapphire splashes, and prairie bluebells.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Absolutely everything! They are so fun!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love everything outdoors: hiking, fishing, shooting, foraging, gardening, etc.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I’ve been married for 11 years. We have two kids and one dog. I’m at stay at home homeschooling mom.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I found it via Google lol I’ve been reading various posts over the last year and finally joined so I can post questions.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom