mwillers

In the Brooder
Jun 7, 2023
I am fairly new to chickens, i take care of my neighbors when they go on vacation but this is the first time I have every owned my own.

I have 3 hens

I have 1 Olive Egger, her name is Betty Sue; 1 Buff Braham named Ellie Mae; and Black English Orpington named Bobbi Jo

I really enjoy fresh eggs but i really like interacting with them also. my youngest Ellie Mae follows me around their designated area when i go in there.

My favorite hobby is shopping but with the chickens i enjoy making them activities like swings, ladders etc.

I live by myself with 2 dogs and now 3 chickens. I work at a College

I found BYC by searching Google for a question about my chickens and just starting reading all the different responses. Since I have more questions I thought I might as well join because maybe I can help someone else out too.

I am fairly new to chickens, i take care of my neighbors when they go on vacation but this is the first time I have every owned my own.

I have 3 hens

I have 1 Olive Egger, her name is Betty Sue; 1 Buff Braham named Ellie Mae; and Black English Orpington named Bobbi Jo

I really enjoy fresh eggs but i really like interacting with them also. my youngest Ellie Mae follows me around their designated area when i go in there.

My favorite hobby is shopping but with the chickens i enjoy making them activities like swings, ladders etc.

I live by myself with 2 dogs and now 3 chickens. I work at a College

I found BYC by searching Google for a question about my chickens and just starting reading all the different responses. Since I have more questions I thought I might as well join because maybe I can help someone else out too.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom