aseellover4536

In the Brooder
Jun 26, 2023
Hey guys I am happy to join this community and would love to benefit from your experience, I am a 4th year medical student from Pakistan and I have been raising Asian Aseel (Gamefowl) from past 3 years and i started with worst experience and in these past 3 years I have been taking help from Google and other YouTube experts to enhance my breed and have succeeded a lot, I wanna ask you guys about your experience that i can apply on flock to enhance them in all kinds of traits ,Thanks

Hello and Welcome to BYC! There are many knowledgeable members on BYC that have many tips and tricks to share with everyone, so feel free to post any and all questions you have! I love to learn about other gamefowl breeds out there, what are the characteristics/qualities of this breed that you like? Do they lay and are good layers or more for meat production? If you don't mind me asking! :)

Hello and Welcome to BYC! There are many knowledgeable members on BYC that have many tips and tricks to share with everyone, so feel free to post any and all questions you have! I love to learn about other gamefowl breeds out there, what are the characteristics/qualities of this breed that you like? Do they lay and are good layers or more for meat production? If you don't mind me asking! :)
Well there laying capacity is poor but they are high and quality source of meat with lot of proteins and almost not much fat,people in our country raise Aseel for ornamental purpose and for fighting in cockpit and they fight on large bets I have seen a recent fight and bet was 50 lac round about 16666 USD current price

Back
Top Bottom